There’s no argument. Taking down all the decorations is the least fun part of the holidays. It can be tempting to toss them all in a box and just forget about them until next year. But then you’re faced with a nightmare of tangled lights, broken ornaments and trying to find what you want.
That’s where The Organized comes in to help. We’ll extend your holiday joy and deal with organizing all those decorations for you. We can use what you already have, or bring our signature stackable storage bins to make sure everything is organized and easy to access.
We’ll even take the tree down and vacuum up all the needles for you!
If you're ready to take down all your decorations yourself, here's our five top tips for organizing your holiday decorations.
- Clear appropriate space to store them and use plastic storage bins to keep them protected from mold, mildew and pests.
- Have separate storage bins for your Christmas tree ornament, outside decorations and indoor decorations and label them appropriately with chalk markers.
- Reuse tissue paper from Christmas to wrap around fragile ornaments and don’t stack too many in one container. It’s better to use a few smaller bins for fragile items, instead of one large one.
- Use cardboard to wrap your lights around to keep them untangled until next year.
- Donate anything you don’t plan to use next year and take note of anything that needs to be replaced.
If you want to save yourself the stress and extend your holiday cheer, let us take care of it all for you. Email email@example.com to book your holiday take down session now!